Welcome to my pricing guide. I like to keep things simple, including pricing. There are two parts to my pricing: the session fee and the product order.
Maternity, Family and Children sessions: $125
Newborn sessions: $150
Your session fee will include the below items. Session fees do not cover the purchase of any products or digital files.
- Complimentary planning session where we discuss your vision.
- Use of my exclusive Client Closet and styling assistance.
- Recommendations and scheduling assistance for professional hair and make-up (optional)
- Time and experience of the photographer, either on location or in my home based studio.
- Private in-person viewing of your gallery of images.
- Use of items from my high end prop, wrap, and outfit collection. (for newborn sessions)
- Siblings and parents images with baby. (for newborn sessions)
Your product order is placed during your in-person viewing appointment, usually about 3-4 weeks after the session. I use a simple 2-step ordering method called “Create a collection”.
Step 1: Select a minimum of one piece of artwork. Prices will vary depending on size and materials.
Gallery wraps/wall decor beginning from $195
Framed prints beginning from $325
Albums beginning from $575
Step 2: Select your digital files.
8 full resolution files $475
12 full resolution files $675
All full resolution files (20+) $875
Additional products are available. Please ask about our Ala Carte price list. To view images of our current product selection please go to our Product Catalog.
Your first breath took ours away – Unknown
For additional information on the cost of a photography session, take a look at Photography Pricing – How Much Do Photographers Charge?
. Portrait session pricing guide.